1. Name 10 desert animals
2. Name 15 kinds endangered animals
3. Name the all the layers of the Earth
4. Name the supercontinent and who came up with the theory.
5. Name the evidence that supports the idea of a supercontinent
6. Name the city and magnitude of the last five recent earthquakes in the Los Angeles area.
7. Name the greatest mountain ridge
8. Name 3 types of geologist and what do they do?
9. Read and report out four myths that you didn't know were not true about earthquakes.
10. Name the difference between transform, convergent, and divergent boundaries
11. Name the layers of soil
12. Name the layers of the soil where decomposers live.
13. Name the difference between sand, silt, clay, loam
14. Name four to-do’s during an earthquake.
15. Tell me 5 different legends around the world to explain why earthquakes happen.
16. Name 2 active volcanoes form each continent
17. Name 3 things you must do to melt rock
18. Name features to help desert animals adapt.
19. Tell me how many parts play into the water cycle.
20. Tell me why April 1, 1946 was an important day for Hilo, Hawaii.
21. Name 10 rain forest birds or mammals.
22. Name 10 deciduous trees.
23. Name 10 rocks or minerals.
24. Name 5 inventors and their inventions.
25. Name the order of the colors in the rainbow.