1. Draw the lines of symmetry for the capital alphabet.
2. Tell me the formula for the area of squares, rectangles, circles, and triangles.
3. Name the perfect square numbers up to 225
4. Write in Roman numerals up to 100.
5. Name 5 famous mathematicians.
6. Earn 100% on the area & perimeter of rectangles quiz.
7. Earn 100% on the square roots test.
8. Earn 100% in 1 minute on the addition basic facts test.
9. Earn 100% in 1 minute on the subtraction basic facts test.
10. Earn 100% in 1 minute on the multiplication basic facts test.
11. Earn 100% in 1 minute on the division basic facts test.
12. Play Rock Hopper and get to level 3.
13. Tell me the steps to Order of Operation
14. Write down the names of the place values from the thousandths to the hundred millions
15. Draw these sided figures (look under P- polyhedron)- triangle, square, pentagon, hexagon, heptagon, octagon, nonagon, decagon, and dodecagon.
16. Sketch these three-dimensional figures- cone, cylinder, pyramid, rectangular prism, and sphere
17. Get 100% on Algebra Flashcards on addition or subtraction. Print out a copy as proof.
18. Get 100% on Algebra Flashcards on multiplication and addition. Print out a copy as proof.
19. Write down how many minutes there are in each of the following events: a half-hour, hour, day, week, and a month with 30 days.
20. Wongville is located approximately 234 miles from St. Nunes, 247 miles from Rossland, 320 miles from Bass City, 515 miles from Mentztopia, and 446 miles from Brosnan Township. Write down how many hours it would take to drive to each of these cities,
21. Play Rock Hopper and get to level 6.
22. In Cold Springs County, the population in 1980 was 44,469. In 1990, it was 101,115. In 2000, it was 130,802. In 2004, it was 149,704. By how much did it increase from one year to another? You should have four answers
23. Using "Coordinate geometry" and "Pairs of lines", draw and example of: 1. plane 2. line 3. point 4. line segment 5. ray 6. angle 7. intersecting lines 8. parallel lines 9. perpendicular lines 10. skew lines
24. Using "Classifying angles" and "Circles", draw an example of: 1. right angle 2. acute angle 3. obtuse angle 4. straight angle 5. radius 6. chord 7. diameter 8. arc 9. semi-circle
25. How much is your name worth? (a=1, b=2, c=3, d=4, e=5, f=6, etc.) 1) add up all the letters in your name 2) subtract all the letters in your name (you can have a negative answer) 3) multiply all the letters in your name